June 21, 2009

AntiCiv.Net Collective Status Update

Due to member priorities and the severity of the modern global crisis, the AntiCiv.Net Collective is now down to one contributing member. This means that posts will likely be much less frequent. The library as of right now is axed, though all of the texts that were previously posted should be available here. (Thanks to the mysterious stranger who did that!)

I've altered the website layout some, the links sidebar especially; make sure to check all that out if you wish to endure more time on the shiny screen. "What are you being screened from? How much of your life comes at you through a screen, vicariously?" Since I'll be unable to post news items as frequently I've added the "News-Focused Links" section to try to compensate. Items submitted to me via e-mail should still be posted as soon as I can.

If you would like to contribute to or support this project in any way, please do so! Contact me at Tetralovesyou [at] gmail.com

Rewild & Resist
-AntiCiv.Net Collective

1 comment:

bikebali said...

It’s so nice site. We love to see more on this site. Keep on updating… MonkAreRee Bali ***